60 Years of Making Democracy Work in Ozaukee County
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
LWV Program Planning Meeting at the Cedarburg Public Library on Saturday, January 21, 2017.
Women's History Month Brunch, March 18, 2017,
Speaker: Mr. Joseph M. Rivas, Immigration Attorney
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
LWV-Ozaukee Officers and Directors Learn More
- Who are the officers and board directors of the League?
Local Studies Learn More
- Local study meetings provide an opportunity for the League to study national, state and local issues. Materials are provided for study, the issue is discussed, and the League comes to a concensus on the issue.
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? What did candidates promise in the last election? How to register to vote? ...and more
Candidate Forums Learn More
- The League of Women Voters of Ozaukee County will organize and conduct candidate forums upon request of individuals and groups in the county. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Michigan League of Women Voters Learn More
- We advocate for the preservation and restoration of the Great Lakes.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Web Links Learn More
- Check the additional weblinks for other Internet sites to explore.
Bylaws of LWV-OZ
Bylaws of the League of women Voters of Ozaukee County (WI) Revised May 5, 2015