Over 50 Years of Making Democracy Work in Ozaukee County
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Our Fall Kick-Off for new members will be Thursday, September 10th at 5:30 p.m. at Barbara Willenson's home, 2038 17th Avenue, Grafton, Wisconsin.Appetizers, salads and dishes created by our members will be served. RSVP to the President Donna Fowler or Barbara Hunt under "Contacts."
We are looking forward to welcoming many new women to our organization. We have an exciting year planned with book discussions, voter forums, education seminars, workshops, and coffee at our local coffee houses. Hope to see you for the Kick-Off.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
LWV-Ozaukee Officers and Directors Learn More
- Who are the officers and board directors of the League?
Local Studies Learn More
- Local study meetings provide an opportunity for the League to study national, state and local issues. Materials are provided for study, the issue is discussed, and the League comes to a concensus on the issue.
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? What did candidates promise in the last election? How to register to vote? ...and more
Candidate Forums Learn More
- The League of Women Voters of Ozaukee County will organize and conduct candidate forums upon request of individuals and groups in the county. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Michigan League of Women Voters Learn More
- We advocate for the preservation and restoration of the Great Lakes.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Web Links Learn More
- Check the additional weblinks for other Internet sites to explore.